President: Ahmed Al Hasani
- Graduate student (MS) in computer science at CU Boulder
- Completed BS, first MS degree in Civil Engineering from CU Boulder
- Data scientist intern at Seagate, working with the analytics team
- Working with Prof. Michael Paul on building an Epidemiology Model
Faculty Advisor: Daniel Larremore
- Assistant Professor in Computer Science and in the BioFrontiers Institute.
- Research focuses on malaria genomics and epidemiology, computational social science, and mathematics for inference and modeling of complex networks.
- Was previously a postdoc at the Santa Fe Institute and Havard School of Public Health.
- Completed a PhD in Applied Mathematics at CU Boulder.
Faculty Advisor: Rafael Frongillo
- Assistant professor of computer science at CU Boulder, and affiliate faculty in applied math.
- Research is at the interface of theoretical machine learning and economics,encompassing topics such as information elicitation, crowdsourcing, and markets.
- Was previously a postdoc at MSR-NYC and then at Harvard's CRCS with Yiling Chen and Yaron Singer in the EconCS group
- Completed Ph.D. in theoretical computer science at Berkeley, advised by Christos Papadimitriou and funded by the NDSEG Fellowship
- Website , LinkedIn